Thursday, July 1, 2010

Team Edward

So after I left work yesterday I went to the store to pick up some goodies. I really just wanted to grab a tub of plain Chobani (yeah I just did not want the flavored ones!) but I ended up with a few more things. I was thinking I would post some scores every once in a while (like I did with breakfast the other day). So the items I picked up included plain nonfat Chobani (94), Ezekial 4:9 Golden Flax Cereal (43), Strawberries (100), Cucumber (93) and Walnuts (82).

When I got home I ended up helping decorate and prepare food for the birthday party. Quesadillas for all!

A few decorations/banners
Part of the quesadilla station
Chips, guacamole, and punch
My quesadilla - just 1 whole wheat tortilla filled with cheese
My plate of sides - about a 1/4 cup each guac, salsa, and rice & beans
 The beautiful cake

Before cake (long explanation but the party kind of got cut in half), I took a short walk around the block - 1.7 miles. I thought it would help my cramps but no such luck - I just ended up laying down with cramps and a headache and missed the rest of the party and didn't have any cake. My loving boyfriend eventually brought me some Aleve and I was feeling much better a little later. So then being an even better boyfriend, he took me out to see Eclipse :)

As you can see from the title of the post, I'm Team Edward. When I was reading the books I was really annoyed with New Moon because I didn't think Bella should be with Jacob. I don't usually read teeny-bopper books. Like I have never read (nor seen the movies) Harry Potter. ANYWAY--- We didn't get snacks at the theater since we got them last time. I came home and ate watermelon at 1am because I didn't want to go to bed uncomfortably hungry. (no pic)

I slept in today - working from home like I did last Thursday. Gotta save on gas ya know. My super late breakfast was the same as my early breakfast usually is. 3/4 cup plain nonfat Chobani mixed with 1/4 cup Bob's Red Mill Muesli topped with fruit. Today I chose 4 of my strawberries that I bought yesterday. I also had a cup of green tea because I woke up with a sore throat.  Now I've got to do a lot of work today so I'm off......


No comments:

Post a Comment