Monday, July 5, 2010

Who knew today was a work day?

Even though I don't typically work on Mondays (and a lot of people had today off), I felt motivated to do some work today since I didn't quite finish what I wanted to last Thursday. I did sleep in really late again. I was just exhausted. I woke up for lunch but of course ate a breakfast style meal instead. I had about 3/4 cup plain 0% Chobani topped with 1/4 cup of blueberries and 4 sliced strawberries and sprinkled about 1/4 cup ezekial 4:9 golden flax cereal on top. You can't even see the yogurt under all the toppings!


Today was very much a blah, kind of relaxing day. I didn't do much at all, but I did get done the work I wanted to do. Dinner started off with a salad of spinach, red leaf lettuce, beets, cucumbers, and onions topped with some goat cheese. I'm falling in love with beets! We got these at the farmers market on saturday - I love eating local :) Afterwards I had plenty of starch with a piece of corn on the cob sprinkled with chili powder and a scoop of yuca (it's a root vegetable from south america, tastes kind of like a potato). I was stuff at the end of that.



A while later I snacked on an Edy's Fruit Bar (no sugar added!). The raspberry one is my favorite flavor. Yum Yum. I also spied my kitty being funny and chewing on all sorts of things. I missed a shot of her chewing on the base of the fan but I did get her chewing on some sort of adapter. I took it away right after the picture though of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment