Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Blood Pressure Just Spiked

I have to rant and I have to do it now.

So I'm at work right now.  Yesterday the Wall Street Journal had an article that mentioned NuVal and there were some negative comments on it.  I was a little surprised by this so today I wanted to check out what other people were saying either in reaction to the article or to NuVal in general. Was I in for a surprise......

There are a lot of people spreading negativity about NuVal! And it's not even just that. I read some amazing things from people who think they are experts in nutrition yet they seem to have no educational background remotely close - for example one person is a writer and a comedian who routinely blogs about health issues. Has he done his research on the things he writes about? I understand it's a free country and everyone has a right to their own opinion but it's just not right now spread misleading and blatantly false information to others.

So do your research before giving advice to someone. And don't try to be a doctor or dietitian or anyone that you are not.

Okay I have to get back to work now. Thanks for listening...reading...you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment