Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4th Weekend: Part 1

My oh my what a busy weekend. Yesterday started off with a leftover whole wheat-oatmeal pancake topped with plain 0% Chobani, walnuts, strawberries, and honey.


I headed straight to the farmer's market afterwards for a quick trip to pick up more strawberries and blueberries, plus beets and some flowers.  Without a moments rest, as soon as I got back to the house it was off again - this time to New Hampshire. We stopped at Dunkin Donuts on the way where I got a medium iced latte with skim milk and Splenda.


I got some sparklers on our trip north :)  On the way back home we stopped at Kelly's Roast Beef where I got a "small" roast beef sandwich with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, and ketchup. On the side I had a few fries but was so stuffed from the sandwich I didn't have many.



 The rest of the afternoon was spent playing mini-golf. I lost! It was fun though since I hadn't played in a while.


 As I said it was a busy day because after that we headed to a fourth of July party. There were lots of snacks - chips, popcorn, chocolate covered strawberries, brownies. I had a little bit of everything and a lot of water.





 We also lit a bunch of sparklers. Much more fun in a bunch than singles LOL


 I ended my night with a glass of pinot noir.



 We got home late and I was exhausted so I slept in A LOT today. Now time for more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment