Monday, April 26, 2010

On a roll

I've been getting a lot of work done today it feels like. Most of it was just studying for finals but I was able to get some written assignments done for the end of the semester. I seriously can't wait to go to NYC on Saturday. It will be a nice break.
  • Pathophysiology Exam 3 
  • Headstart Lessons X 1
  • Headstart Summary Project Write-up - 1/2 way done
  • Community Nutrition Final
  • Public Speaking Presentation
  • Food Service Management Final
  • Clinicals w/ writeup X 2
  • Pathophysiology Case Studies
  • Pathophysiology Final 

 Dinner was 6 cheese ravioli's with a bunch of mixed veggies (green beans, peas, corn, mushrooms, zucchini, red bell pepper, onion) and a little tomato sauce.


Snack-time involved a Van's multigrain waffle topped with some mixed berries and a little maple syrup. I also had a small scoop of oreo ice cream afterwards because we were having a small birthday celebration for my boyfriend's brother.


I'm feeling the need to get back to studying now unfortunately.....

    1 comment:

    1. Yay for getting a lot of work done! The semester is almost over :) Good luck on finals!

      ReplyDelete