Friday, April 9, 2010

Kids are Kute

This day just kept getting better.  Before I headed out this afternoon I ate the leftover salmon along with some sauteed spinach and mushrooms along with some fresh thyme.  My veggie side sure shrank but I had to eat quickly anyway.



The time we spent with the kids at Headstart was amazing. They were so adorable! Since today was just for observation we basically just went in and played with them.  There were only 9 kids there all around 4 years old.  We read stories, played with animals, play with play-dough, and spent quite a lot of time drawing all different kinds of things (but particularly monsters haha). I am probably the worst artist in the world but they kept wanting me to do the drawing! I actually felt bad giving them my pictures because they were so horrible haha. The only drawback to it was we got out around 5 which is the worst time for traffic, especially on a Friday night. By the time I got home I was starving so I grabbed some leftover eggplant parm and steamed up the last of the broccoli and cauliflower. Dessert was a Lindt Chocolate with Hazelnut Cream filling Ladybug (so cute and delicious!)




Then it was back to homework. Yeah on a Friday, I know. But I have no time whatsoever to be messing around.  My boyfriend was coming tonight to stay until tomorrow night so I have one day of "free" time, but still lots to do.

Now it's movie and cuddle time! I think it is Easter candy stash time too hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment