Thursday, April 15, 2010

Body rebellion

My lack of sleep was definitely catching up with me and I couldn't last one more day.  Not only did I fall asleep earlier and faster last night than I have in a long time, I actually kept hitting my alarm and ended up not going to my morning class : / I know that is bad but I was so tired. I actually slept a little too much I think, about 11 hours maybe. BUT about 2 of those hours involved my alarm going off every 10 minutes.  Whenever I hit it, I always say to myself that I'm going to get up. Then it goes off again and again. I guess I don't mind it because I have the country station plugged in so whenever it goes off a good song always comes on! I can be such a bum sometimes.....

Since I ate so late it was more like Brunch. I had coffee with nonfat milk and Truvia as well as some plain Chobani with 1/2 cup Kashi GoLean and a handful of sliced strawberries, everything topped with cinnamon. I absolutely love cinnamon. I think it is my favorite spice. What do you think your favorite spice is?



 My new phone also came this morning.  It's new to me but not a new model at all. It's the LG enV3 and I got it in maroon since there was no pink :( There are no pink phones available at verizon anymore which sucks. Right now I have the Razor 1 (second generation though because it has the better battery). I have had this phone forever and am kind of sad to get a new one but I needed a bit of an upgrade. It's going to take me a little while to get used to using a keyboard.  I didn't want to get one of the "smart phones" because 1) I don't like touchscreen very much. You get fingerprints all over the screen that way and 2) It costs an extra $30 a month for the mandatory data plan. With the enV3 the mandatory data plan is smaller and only an extra $10.  Everything is such a rip-off nowadays. I don't need to use the internet on my phone so I shouldn't have the pay for it up front like that. Anyways, I present to you my new phone!


 Now in much cuter news.  I snapped some funny pictures of Misty again last night.  She is so adorable and extremely social.  She loves being around me all the time, especially in my lap.  So this is her pre-jump into my lap.  It's too bad the flash makes her squint, she actually has a very beautiful face (and a case of what I call "tiny head syndrome" LOL)



 Time to bust out some of my work-study assignment. Hope everyone enjoys the weather today in Boston because it's looking very rainy for the next 4 days :( booooo

No comments:

Post a Comment