Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's not Sunday, it's Blahday

Today really has been a blah day. I slept in again and haven't done anything besides homework.  Meals today included a peanut butter and banana sandwich and a glass of nonfat milk, later some strawberries and blueberries with plain Chobani sprinkled with cinnamon, and lastly a bean and cheese quesadilla with salsa and avocado on the side.  Boring day. So much for the fun and the fabulous.  I think that really signifies the life of a student on a Sunday though.




Tomorrow I am going to MATCH high school in Boston with one of my professors to present about nutrition and give out some pamphlets about Simmons nutrition major.  It should be fun and definitely more exciting to post about!  I have a HACCP exam on Tuesday to study for now. I'm already ServSafe certified so I better pass this one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment