Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I need more than 24 hours

There is just not enough time in a day for me to get done what I need and want to accomplish. As much as I love coming home in between classes so I can eat whatever I want and watch my soap opera (Days of Our Lives!!!) I think I'm going to have to spend the rest of the semester staying on campus.

Before I left for my afternoon class, I had another cup of coffee and an Easter egg :)
















Today in Pathophysiology we were still covering diabetes. I definitely want to become a certified diabetes educator (CDE) so it's an important topic for me to pay attention to! Important note: carbohydrate counting is easier for the dietitian but the exchange system is easier for the patient.  During class I munched on a plain Chobani yogurt (<3) with some chopped walnuts.





When I got home I immediately got started on my mountain of work and had a cup of green tea.




Dinner and work were also concurrent unfortunately. Today was an awfully busy day..... I had a piece of cod seasoned with rosemary, some whole wheat spaghetti drizzled with olive oil and some parmesan, and some green beans and a couple brussels sprouts. Oh and a cup of nonfat milk. I love milk too. I'm big into dairy I guess!



Even with the veggies it doesn't look too colorful. Oh well. I just finally finished all my work but still haven't gone over what I'm going to discuss with my advisor tomorrow. And I didn't get a workout in yet so I guess I will do some easy yoga before bed.  I need some de-stressing after a day like today.

 Question of the day: What do you do to de-stress?

No comments:

Post a Comment