Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jumping Right In

Well of course I hit the snooze button a million times this morning so I didn't get up in time to make a proper breakfast. I ended up eating a Cashew Cookie Larabar on the way to class.

My morning class on Tuesdays and Thursdays is Management of Food Service Systems. I really like my professor (I am also her graduate assistant) but I don't feel like food service is for me. You never know though because I'm sure a lot of students say that and then end up enjoying it in the long run. But for now I'm still leaning towards a community focus.

Anyway, I come home between classes since I'm so close. I just finished my next "meal". I eat a little bit several times over the course of the day so I never feel right calling it breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Well except dinner I guess I have a normal size meal for that. Because I didn't have time to make any and I save money by not buying any out, I had a cup of coffee when I got home. It has a splash of skim milk and a sprinkle of Truvia.

Then I chopped up some veggies. 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 red bell pepper, 2 celery stalks, and a handful of baby carrots. I used those to finish off the rest of the greek olive hummus. I LOVE hummus! yum yum.

I have a lot to do for the rest of today. I have another class this afternoon (Pathophysiology), finish up some things for my work study, make a presentation, prepare notes for my meeting with my advisor tomorrow, regular homework, and squeezing in a workout. Whew, here I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment