Sunday, August 1, 2010

Where has all the time gone?

I can't believe it's August. Geez Louise. Sorry I haven't posted in a few days - no excuses, just pure laziness. I guess I just was never in the mood to post. But I'm back now!

Let's see breakfast over the past few days has been oatmeal made with water and topped with plain 0% Chobani, walnuts, and blueberries if we had them. I also bought a cute little bowl at CVS for $2. It said ice cream bowl but I think it works just as well as an oatmeal bowl. Don't you agree?


Well honestly depending on the time I woke up the oatmeal was either breakfast or lunch ;)

At some point a tuna melt was consumed. I think it was Friday's lunch.....


A sip may have been taken from this Friday night.


Friday night consisted of  a lot of dancing, walking in high heels, and blisters. Not so much fun was had with the blisters.

Yesterday I also had some frozen grapes at one point. Yum Yum.


My boyfriend took me grocery shopping yesterday. Isn't he sweet? I love all kinds of shopping, including grocery. I picked up supplies for pizza making. And this is what become of them.

Pre-cheese

Post-cheese & Baking

The extra pepperoni half was for Raf. There was also pepperoni underneath the veggies on the whole thing so I got a little. And it's turkey pepperoni BTW.



It was really good. I was glad we made our own instead of ordering since I had been craving pizza for a few days.  We also bought a real coffee pot on our trip! There was this complicated expresso machine thing in the kitchen up until now and nobody really knew how to use it. Now we have simplicity and its perfect.



And for dessert. Skinny Cow Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches!


Now caught up to today....mostly. Breakfast this morning was french toast made with egg whites, cinnamon, nutmeg, and almond extract. Greek yogurt, honey, and strawberries for toppings. And COFFEE!


I did manage to get a little work done on my final paper and I'm going to work on it more later too. But for now - Raf and I are off for some blueberry and raspberry picking! TTFN

1 comment:

  1. i think i just saw that bowl at pier 1. have fun berry picking! :)

    ReplyDelete