Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blessed by the Fruit

Look who decided to get all red in the face today?

My one and only tomato from the topsy turvy!

This is going to be a pretty short post because I am exhausted. Breakfast was a delicious bowl of oaties. Of course I load them up you can't even see the oatmeal haha


In it I've got oatmeal, plain 0% Chobani, almond butter, blueberries, and oh what's that hiding underneath?


I found you Mr. Peach!

Lunch was leftover homemade veggie pizza.


Afternoon snackage of watermelon and pineapple.


And for dinner I made black bean bulgur burgers. I laid mine on top of a bed of spinach, red onion, sweet corn, and tomatoes. I also threw on some feta.


I did a lot of running around tonight, hence the exhaustion. But I have some yummy things up my sleeve for tomorrow. Hint: they involve Lindt 70% dark chocolate!

Tomorrow's my last day at NuVal. Everybody cry with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment