Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need some gel insoles for my shoes

Ridiculously long day at work - over 10 hours. That's a typical Tuesday. Though there were a ton of emergencies today, we had some really sweet animals come in. To start with we neutered a Rottie puppy who was absolutely adorable. I had 2 Rottie's growing up (first Bear, then his daughter Meg) and love them to death. They are awesome family dogs let me tell you. And we ended the day with a timid pitbull who go beat up by a dominant female. Yet another breed that gets a bad rap. This guy was a total sweetheart. Lesson for the day: Don't judge a dog by its breed.

Eats for today included:
Pumpkin Oatmeal & Bulgur with Walnuts, Coffee
                                An unpictured bagel-thin with Mighty Maple peanut butter and raisins

Honey Almond Flax Granola bar and an Apple (I didn't eat the rest)

Corn on the Cob!

Tomatoes, Mozzarella, & Basil / Steak with Mushrooms and Onions

             Dessert was a slice of pumpkin banana bread with a smear of Mighty Maple peanut butter

Not much to record for today. I'm so tired! Tomorrow is my day off but I don't have any plans yet (maybe go to the fair). It's also my SIL's birthday tomorrow! That's all folks - goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Your dinner looks quite yummy! I *love* tomato-basil-mozzarella salads! And even though I haven't eaten red meat in over a year, I've been craving steak lately! Gotta satisfy that craving!

    Have a wonderful day off work!

    ReplyDelete