Let's rewind. Saturday I worked (at the animal hospital still for the week). Eats included:
|Leftover Pumpkin Oatmeal & Bulgur|
|OrganiX bar, Plain 0% Chobani, Peach, Almonds|
|Iced Latte Lite|
|Chicken Sandwich & Fruit Salad|
Sunday was recuperation day. I have no pictures and accomplished nothing. :)
Today was most definitely a Monday. Work was crazy but I made it through in one piece. Eats included:
|Pumpkin bread with Maple Peanut Butter, 2 clementines, coffee|
|Laughing Cow wedge, romaine, and tomato on a Sandwich thin, an apple, an egg, and a Latte Lite|
My snack included veggie crudites and almonds but since I messed up my camera at that time there is no picture. Dinner was carb-tastic with a biscuit, mashed potatoes, corn, and some chicken for protein (also no picture).
Dessert included a salted truffle my mom picked up for me on her girls weekend followed by kettle popcorn!
In other news, my friend Jill from high school recently started up a weight loss support site and asked me to be a nutrition contributer! So the past few nights I've been working on gathering some information for her. It's an exciting little side project to have right now before school starts up next week.(OMG I can't believe school starts next week!)
Also, I'm sure everyone has heard about the newest part of the blog community.
Healthy Living Blogs is a new resource for the health blogging community. Created by Lindsey of Sound Eats, HLB is a site designed to enhance the positive community of the healthy living blog world. Bloggers and readers can explore the site and find more blogs to love, bloggers in their area, and forums to deepen healthy discussion and support. If you're interested in having your site listed on HLB, simply send the following information to email@example.com and check the site out for yourself!
· Email subject line: MEMBERS
· Your name (please share if you prefer to go by first name, first and last, or however you prefer to be known on the Internet)
· Blog Name
· Blog URL (please start with http://, not www.)
· Your twitter handle, if applicable
· Your location (if you prefer not to disclose this information for privacy's sake, that is completely understandable. We'll simply include your blog listing in the A-Z listing, not by location, too)
· Any specific labels (i.e. vegan, gluten-free, weight loss, running, etc.)
I hope everybody had a great weekend!