Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm an Idiot with a capital I

I made a big boo boo today. I accidentally tossed my camera into my lunchbox and put it back in the fridge at work! So when I went to get my snack I found my camera too! OMG. The lens immediately filled with condensation. Luckily it cleared up a little while later. Whew.

Let's rewind. Saturday I worked (at the animal hospital still for the week). Eats included:

Leftover Pumpkin Oatmeal & Bulgur

OrganiX bar, Plain 0% Chobani, Peach, Almonds

Iced Latte Lite

Chicken Sandwich & Fruit Salad
After work I had a mission of thoroughly cleaning my litterbox. Bleach and all - it is now much better.  Then it was off to my bestie's house for a sleepover. Drinks ensued including the one below. (Dinner above was also at her house). We had Hurricanes, Tequila shots, ghetto Pina Coladas (we blended Malibu with pineapple chunks hahaha), and ended the night with some vino.


Sunday was recuperation day. I have no pictures and accomplished nothing. :)

Today was most definitely a Monday. Work was crazy but I made it through in one piece. Eats included:

Pumpkin bread with Maple Peanut Butter, 2 clementines, coffee

Laughing Cow wedge, romaine, and tomato on a Sandwich thin, an apple, an egg, and a Latte Lite

My snack included veggie crudites and almonds but since I messed up my camera at that time there is no picture. Dinner was carb-tastic with a biscuit, mashed potatoes, corn, and some chicken for protein (also no picture).

Dessert included a salted truffle my mom picked up for me on her girls weekend followed by kettle popcorn!


In other news, my friend Jill from high school recently started up a weight loss support site and asked me to be a nutrition contributer! So the past few nights I've been working on gathering some information for her. It's an exciting little side project to have right now before school starts up next week.(OMG I can't believe school starts next week!)

Also, I'm sure everyone has heard about the newest part of the blog community.


Healthy Living Blogs is a new resource for the health blogging community. Created by Lindsey of Sound Eats, HLB is a site designed to enhance the positive community of the healthy living blog world. Bloggers and readers can explore the site and find more blogs to love, bloggers in their area, and forums to deepen healthy discussion and support. If you're interested in having your site listed on HLB, simply send the following information to healthylivingblogs@gmail.com and check the site out for yourself!

·         Email subject line: MEMBERS
·         Your name (please share if you prefer to go by first name, first and last, or however you prefer to be known on the Internet)
·         Blog Name
·         Blog URL (please start with http://, not www.)
·         Your twitter handle, if applicable
·         Your location (if you prefer not to disclose this information for privacy's sake, that is completely understandable. We'll simply include your blog listing in the A-Z listing, not by location, too)
·         Any specific labels (i.e. vegan, gluten-free, weight loss, running, etc.)



I hope everybody had a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. haha, sticking my camera in the fridge is something i would do! i've found my keys and remote control in the fridge before..duhh

    ReplyDelete