Eats for yesterday included:
- Oats in a jar (oats, skim milk, banana, p.b.)
- Plain Chobani, Honey Almond Flax chewy granola bar, and an unpictured apple
- Grapes & Almonds
- Veggie crudites & garlic hummus
- Salmon burger on a whole wheat sandwich thin with romaine lettuce and a laughing cow wedge
There may have also been some unpictured Freihofer's cookies hehehe. If you don't what they are, that is probably because you can only get them in NY. I never knew this for the longest time!
Today's eats looked a little like this (and twist, and twist)
- Blueberries with plain Chobani and cinnamon, multigrain english muffin with maple peanut butter
- Half a glazed chocolate donut (this half actually fell on the lab floor so I ate the other half)
- Sandwich thin with romaine lettuce and tuna mixed with plain Chobani, dill, onions, and celery
- Sobe, apple, and almonds
- Veggie crudites and a scoop of macaroni salad
- Oatmeal and Bulgur mixed with canned pumpkin, cinnamon & nutmeg, topped with walnuts
I also did a quick taste test of some bars that my boss purchased and she wanted me to try. They are called Organix and are made by Xymogen. One is called "greens", one is "omega 3" and one is "spice". I took a picture of the the Nutrition Facts Panel and ingredients for you to peruse.
I took just a nibble of all 3 and they reminded me of Larabars, probably because of the date paste. So I will definitely eat them up (I liked Spice the best) but they weren't amazing. Plus they are probably expensive so I wouldn't buy them on my own.
I've got work again tomorrow then it's off for a girl's night with my bestie Kelly! I'm trying to squeeze in as many visits were her as possible while I'm home.
Questions: Have you ever had these Organix bars? Have an opinion about them? Are you ready for the weekend?!