Oh My. Well the past two days have been filled with school, and easy workouts and food have been scattered in between. We had a meeting today about the process of applying for dietetic internships. I’m more nervous than I was before and that is saying a lot. There is just so much to do this year and I know the time is going to fly by. Currently I’m taking 3 classes and I’ve also started my thesis. Next semester I have 4 classes and finishing my thesis. I hold myself to some pretty high standards academically so it’s just so overwhelming right now. Alright, pity party over.
Some of my eats from yesterday and today:
- Oats topped with a banana, Teddie unsalted p.b., and chia seeds
- Pumpkin Muffin, Plain 0% Chobani, and an Apple (yup it’s a repeat offender)
- Spinach, Red Bell Pepper, Mini Cuc, + Tuna/Bean Mix
- Oats w/ pumpkin and banana mixed in, topped with Teddie unsalted p.b. and pumpkin pie spice (It was massive, I had to save half!)
- Veggie burger on whole wheat sandwich thin + spinach + hummus and a small baked sweet potato (I was going to make sweet potato fries but didn’t have enough time!)
Now it’s time to warm up with a cup of tea and dive back into that crazy thing called schoolwork!
Is anybody else as overwhelmed right now as I am? Please tell me I’m not alone!!!
Happy Hump Day Bloggie Loves ;)
I also wanted to leave you with this which I thought was so cute. The Little Mermaid is one of my favorite Disney movies!