Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Obsession: Criminal Minds

Does anyone watch Criminal Minds? I'm the type of person that likes background noise so often I will have the t.v. on while doing something else, even homework. The combination of sound and light coming from the t.v. comforts me I guess better than just if I were to have music on. I know I'm a weirdo. Anyway, I only get a couple of channels and one of them plays Criminal Minds repeats which have been absorbing me in lately. Such a good show!

Anyway today was kind of a boring day. Homework and Thesis class.  We went over the general idea (problem statement) of everyone's thesis today and there are some really interesting ones.  I think by next week each group will have a thesis advisor so that is exciting. Besides that, it's time to start literature review - oh my!

Eats:
Grapefruit w/ cinnamon, Plain Chobani, "Morning Muffin" w/ p.b.

Apple & Almonds

Salmon, Sweet Potato, Broccoli, Salad (Spinach, Arugula, Red Bell Pepper)

I'm thinking some popcorn sounds good for a midnight snack too! I ate so much for dinner but all those veggies didn't last very long.

Another Reminder! Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Leave me a comment with your favorite fall breakfast!

I bid you goodnight with this fatty. I swear all she does is eat and sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched criminal minds yet. I'm the same way with background noise. I always do homework with the tv on. :)

    ReplyDelete