Saturday, September 4, 2010

And My Master's Thesis Will Be.....

....related to NuVal! I loved working there so much this summer that I decided to focus my thesis on the system. My partner, Debi, and I still have to figure out the details but the general idea is to look at if NuVal helps people make healthier choices. There are a couple stores with NuVal within an hour drive but too bad there are none closer! Oh my first class the other night was thesis development, hence all this talk.

Besides thesis, I'm also taking "Nutrition Practice - Programing, Planning, & Evaluation" as well as two online classes: "Nutrition, Fitness, and Wellness" and "Exercise Assessment & Prescription." I'm taking the fitness classes because along with my Master's and my DPD requirements (pre-internship requirements), I'm also taking classes to get the Certificate in Sports Nutrition. I like to think of myself as being ambitious hehe.

I don't have many pictures on my camera which means again I haven't been taking pictures of everything. Oh well.

Yesterday I slept in until lunch time. I have a picture of that! But after that the camera stayed in my room. I snacked on some Canadian version of a "Little Debbie" or "Hostess" type snack and later on had some pistachios. Then I waited too long and was starving for dinner where I ended up shoving 3 slices of pepperoni pizza down my throat. Smart move, right? Then at midnight I had a few spoonfuls of ice cream to satisfy that craving.

Spinach & Garlic Omelet, English Muffin w/ Almond Butter & Banana

 I slept in again today, what a surprise! I'm such a bum on the weekends. The kitchen is getting some work done so I grabbed what I could and got out of there.

Vanilla Chobani with Golden Flax Cereal

 I don't know what I"m going to do for the rest of the day. Job hunting? definitely. Homework? Probably. Tomorrow we have a labor day party up at Raf's grandparents so I won't have time to do much then.

What are your plans for Labor Day weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment