Monday, September 13, 2010

Brain Explosion

My brain is fried. I've been doing school work for the past.....9 hours and am so mentally exhausted. This will be a pretty quick recap.

Last night, Raf, myself and his friend Justin went out to Tony's Place in West Roxbury for dinner. They really wanted pizza but I wasn't in the mood for once.  I ended up ordered the Fresh Mozzarella with Tomatoes and Prosciutto. It was delicious! I'm definitely going back there. The boys thought the pizza they ordered was delicious too. I limited myself to 2 pieces of the bread with a smear of butter while the boys each devoured at least 5 pieces! Carboholics haha



Today the only pictures I have are from lunch. Sorry it's too awkward to take a picture of my dinner in the middle of a lecture. Next time I will take a picture while I pack it.

Grapefruit w/ cinnamon

Plain 0% Chobani (6oz), 1/2 cup Ezekial 4:9 Golden Flax cereal, 1 tbsp Teddie Unsalted Peanut Butter

I really need to shower and sleep. Goodnight folks.

Also -TOMORROW IS YOUR LAST DAY TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! Let me know what your favorite fall breakfast is!

No comments:

Post a Comment