Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Back from my disappearance

Well the weekend was great! Took the train to NYC with my mom, aunts, cousin, and sis-in-law. We went to Madame Tussauds and saw Mama Mia. It was a very leisurely day and very enjoyable. The only thing I wanted to do but didn't get the chance was to go to Max Brenner's. I will just have to have some chocolatey-goodness on my next trip to NYC. Here's a quick day in review with some pictures! Breakfast at an early 5:30AM! Vanilla Chobani with some blueberries and a cup of coffee with nonfat milk and Truvia. Later in the morning, while on the train, I had another cup of coffee and a banana.



Wax Museum! Here's a couple pictures from it. It was actually kind of scary at first but I got used to it haha.





We stopped at Chipotle for lunch. I have wanted to go for a long time since there are a bunch in Boston but I never have. Verdict: I LOVED IT! I got the vegetarian burrito bowl. yum yum. After lunch we headed over to Saint Patrick's Cathedral and then went to Mamma Mia. It was so much fun but I kept thinking of the movie in my head while watching it LOL.



We were going to go to Max Brenner's for dinner but it was too long of a walk to get there in time to catch our train home. We ended up going to a place right next to Penn Station called The Flying Puck. The food was really good. I got the grilled shrimp and avocado salad and we split a side of french fries.



I don't have much to say about Sunday. I didn't take any food pics. I went to church and traveled back to Boston because my last class for the semester was Monday morning and I also had an interview. I think it went okay but I will find out sometime next week if I got the job. I also ended up coming back to Boston right after a water main break so that was interesting. It's been cleared as of this morning though so that is good.

All I have left is to continue studying for my Medical Nutrition Therapy/Pathophysiology final tomorrow morning. I got a grade for one of my classes already. A- in Clinical Nutrition Practice. Not too bad I guess.

Breakfast this morning was a kashi granola bar and a granny smith apple. No pictures though! Lunch was a bowl of oats even though it's hot out. I've had a sore throat the past couple of days so I wanted something mushy. I also had a cup of coffee with Truvia and nonfat milk.

  • 1/4 cup Quaker oats
  • 1/4 cup Bob's Red Mill 7 grain cereal
  • 3/4 cup nonfat milk
  • cinnamon
  • unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 tbsp flaxseed
  • 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries

No comments:

Post a Comment