Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Summer classes

I have not been keeping up with the photo taking or anything. It's been pretty bad. I came back to Boston last Thursday afternoon and basically didn't have internet until yesterday so I just didn't keep track of basically anything. I went to the movies over the weekend and saw Robin Hood, it wasn't that good. I'd give it 5 or 6 out of 10. Pizza, chips, donuts. Lot of junk food, staying up all night and sleeping all day. I'm set to get back on track though.

Today started out super duper late around 3. I rushed off to school so I could get to the parking office before it closed even though my class didn't start til 5:30. My packed supply of food ended up being a Kashi granola bar, a bag of grapes, and a smartpop popcorn. I accidentally burned the popcorn  though so I only ended up eating about half. Not really the best mix of foods but it's what I could grab running out the door.

My summer classes are Advanced Topics in Preventive Nutrition (Tues. & Thurs. nights for only 6 weeks) and online Global Health Promotion for 12 weeks. Tonight's preventive nutrition class started out with the best quote: "Genes load the gun, lifestyle pulls the trigger" I really like that one. Most of the class we went over nutrition for pregnancy. I can't wait for the whole marriage & babies scenario! Everyone always says that is ridiculous for someone my age (22) but I just can't help myself. I'm old for my age I guess.

When I got home I was surprised to find some dinner leftover for me! I had a small piece of cod and some lentil soup which was definitely a better laid out meal than everything else I ate today. I've got Chobani on the brain for my nighttime snack. Class is canceled for Thursday so no more class for the week but lots of homework to do. I've got to remember to bring my camera with me all the time now too. Blogging is a lot harder than I thought it would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment