Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nighttime Snacker

Alright I have a SERIOUS problem. I am such a nighttime snacker! I just can't seem to stop myself. Yesterday I at least managed to get up a little earlier, at a whopping 1 pm...... While watching DAYS, my breakfast/lunch was an arepa w/ american cheese and low sodium ham. Not exactly the healthiest but I haven't had one in a really long time.

I can't even remember what I did yesterday. Must have not been very important......We didn't really have much food in the house yesterday before peapod delivered later in the evening so my bf wanted to go check out a restaurant that one of his friends goes to all the time. It's called Bamboo and it's in Dedham. It was alright, nothing special for a Chinese /Japanese place. It was extremely clean though which was nice. We ordered crab rangoons for appetizers and then split a plate of lemon chicken and a side of house fried rice. I am really not a huge fan of any of the fried rices mostly just because I don't like things mixed in. I would much rather just eat plain rice on the side.





I did manage to complete some assignments for my classes but I still have a lot to do before next week. I was lucky that I doubled checked one thing though because apparently even though the essay is due Monday, a discussion post needed to be submitted by 11 last night. I saw that at 10:30......I was definitely panicked but I managed to submit it on time.

While working I made a snack of a plain Chobani with blueberries and the last of my maple cocoa nibs. They changed the color of the nonfat plain from pink to blue! I liked the pink better :( I scooped it out into a bowl though so you can't see that here.


This is where the problem starts. I stay up so late that I just keep getting hungry. After midnight I ended up having some ice cream and wheat thins. Serious snacking issues here. I already know my solution is to start going to bed earlier. I really need to do that because I hate wasting the day now. I was doing so well adjusting my schedule before and now it's all messed up again! It's very frustrating....

No comments:

Post a Comment