Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bottomless Pit

After dinner last night  I felt like a bottomless pit. Granted I eat dinner around 6 and stay up till sometime between midnight and 2 am so usually I need a snack but last night was ridiculous. I had a small bowl of muesli with nonfat milk, then a piece of mint dark chocolate, then 2 laughing cow cheese wedges with reduced fat triscuits, then finally another piece of dark chocolate. I've kind of had the that constantly hungry feeling today too.

To top it off I am also camera-less right now because I forgot to bring my charger home. I forgot both my cell phone and my camera charger. Not cool.

Breakfast this morning was a very large cup of coffee with Truvia and nonfat milk. I wasn't very hungry, probably from all the snacks the night before. My SIL brought my nephew over for me to babysit for a little while. My car was still at the shop so I couldn't go anywhere anyway. First words out of his mouth at 10 in the morning were "can I have some candy?" UH NO! haha. I did end up giving him a popsicle eventually LOL.

After he was picked back up, I made breakfast for lunch.
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 1 cup nonfat milk
  • 1 banana
  • cinnamon
  • 1/4 cup blueberries
  • squeeze of honey
Even with my usually filling meal, I felt hungry shortly after. I held out for a while and then made a version of ants on a log. I cut up 3 celery sticks, filled in with some Teddie unsalted p.b. and put on some dried cherries because we didn't have any raisins!

Dinner was a beautiful creation of a walnut and herb crusted mahi mahi. Sides included a white bean and tomato mix and sauteed zucchini. Then again with the hunger! I first had a Edy's Lemonade popsicle and then a granny smith apple. I'm hoping that I don't feel the need to have anything else for the night, especially since I've been a lazy bum and haven't been working out like I should. Besides eating I don't think I accomplished anything today. I need to get back on a set schedule....

Grocery shopping with  mi madre in the morning, something to look forward to!

1 comment:

  1. That mahi mahi sounds delicious. That's one of my favorite types of fish. I could eat it everyday!

    ReplyDelete