Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A, B, C, Easy as 1, 2, 3

I’m jumping on the bandwagon since I thought this was a pretty good way to get to know some fun things about people.

A.   Age: 23

B.   Bed size: Queen at both houses

C.   Chore you hate: I used to hate chores a lot more than I do now.  In fact I don’t mind doing the laundry or dishes anymore. Hello Susie Homemaker!

D.   Dogs: I’ve grown up with dogs my whole life.  Currently, I just have one – Lena, a soon to be 3 year old black lab.

DSC01611

E.   Essential start to your day: Sadly, checking my email :(

F.  Favorite color: Pink, both hot and light

G.  Gold or silver: Usually silver, or white gold

H.  Height: 5’ 3.5”

I.   Instruments you play: I played the trumpet from 5th-12th grade. Sometimes I miss it…

J.  Job title: Student

K.  Kids: Planning on a brood :)

L.  Live: Grew up in upstate NY, lived in Worcester MA for undergrad, and have now been in Boston for about 2 years for grad school. Most likely moving to D.C. in the future as well!

M. Mom’s name: Tammy

DSC01840

N.  Nicknames: Chrissy

O.  Overnight hospital stays: Well I broke my leg when I was 2. Don’t remember it though but I’m guessing I was there overnight 

P.  Pet peeve: When someone stops the microwave before it’s done and you seeing the blinking “9” seconds forever. Just press CLEAR!

Q.  Quote from a movie: And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

R.  Righty or Lefty: Righty.

S.   Siblings: Two older brothers: Brian (30) and Mike (27)

image

T.   Time you wake up: That’s extremely variable but I set the alarm between 8:30-9:30 during the week.

U.   Underwear: Vicky’s Secret.

V.    Vegetables you dislike: Peas, Kale (*gasp* hehe)

W.   What makes you run late: Sleeping

X.    X-rays you’ve had: Leg when I was 2. Like I said, it was broken. And dental ones of course.

Y.    Yummy food you make: That’s debatable, depends on who you ask :) I’m a big fan of breakfasts though. 

Z.     Zoo animal favorite: Leopard, or Tiger. I’m a big fan of wild cats!

 

Hope you enjoyed getting to know a little bit about me :)

4 comments:

  1. I so laughed out loud when I read about the microwave pet peeve. SO funny! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love getting to know you posts :) And I TOTALLY agree about the microwave... hubbs does it and it drives me bonkers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like "L" the most!! Can't wait for you to come to DC!

    Love the pics of you and your family! And I'm totally guilty of stopping the microwave and not pressing "clear." Haha

    ReplyDelete