Tuesday, November 16, 2010

No Time

I’m stressed to the max right now and really shouldn’t even be spending time writing up a post but it’s been a while and I miss my blog. And I’m really behind on reading others blogs too but I just don’t have the time right now with impending assignments due.

Friday dinner: Mac n’ Cheese, Fish, and Asparagus. Delicious.

DSC01300

Saturday: OIAJ kind of morning.

DSC01301

DSC01302

Spent the day with my mom at the spa getting massages and then shopping! Then it was off to game night with my brothers and sisters-in-law. Chili for dinner. We played siblings vs others for catch phrase. My brothers and I dominated. Then we played a couple rounds of Uno and I never won.

DSC01303

DSC01304

DSC01306

DSC01305

Back to Boston on Sunday. Saw Skyline with Raf before he headed back to school.

Monday – the start of a crazy week. At some point I had a delicious fruit salad of kiwi and apple.

DSC01307

I spent most of the day volunteering for Fitness Forward and then I went to class at night. We snacked on various “cultural foods” that classmates brought which was nice.

Today I had my first microwaved scrambled egg because I had no pan to cook them in. It was fast and tasted fine. Not great but hey that’s what you get for using a microwave.

DSC01310

I spent my morning volunteering with Fitness Forward again. This time I remembered some pictures. Here are the posters we use to teach the kids.

DSC01312

DSC01313

DSC01314

DSC01315

DSC01316

Back to work now!

1 comment:

  1. those posters look great- colorful and very kid friendly!

    Hope whatever is keeping you so busy slows down a but so you can fit in some time to relax and recharge :)

    ReplyDelete