Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summertime and I'm doing homework

Seriously who even came up with the notion of having summer classes? Ridiculous. Anyway, before dinner I managed to finish 1 of 2 assignments I had to do tonight. Yay for that I guess.  Dinner was a pre-made bagged salad drizzled with balsamic vinegar and a bowl of whole wheat spaghetti with pesto, a sprinkle of cheese, and a sprinkle of crushed almonds.



Then it was back to homework. Only a 1 page essay this time, no big deal. I really dislike having to do homework in the summer but by next summer I shouldn't ever have to deal with it again! I celebrated my crowning victory over the essay with about a cup of watermelon. Yeah I just left it in the container it was in, I didn't want to bother dirtying another dish!


Afterwards it was pretty late so I just did some Wii Fit yoga and hit the shower.

Oh yeah and I have one more thing to complain about: stinkin Peapod was out of stock of plain nonfat Chobani's! I don't really like the sweetened yogurts anymore because they are TOO sweet and I add my own fillings anyway (muesli + fresh fruit). So I am very much annoyed by this. Alright, heading to bed with a magazine. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment