Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm a fish

This morning started out with a repeat of yesterday's breakfast except this time I measured everything and it turns out yesterday I didn't pour enough cereal, no wonder I was hungry early. So today it was 1/2 cup Ezekial 4:9 Golden Flax cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk and 1/2 cup frozen blueberries. All about the 1/2's I guess.


As usual, I had a cup of coffee with Truvia and skim milk when I got to NuVal. Only 3 more weeks left of my internship now....  :(

Lunch started off with spinach, carrot, and red bell pepper topped with basil & tomato feta.  Then I had a peanut butter sandwich that had cinnamon and ground flaxseed sprinkled in.





When I got home I had a big bowl of fruit with 10 almonds.


Then I had a very busy afternoon. A cleaned the inside of my car, went for a 4 mile jog/walk followed by 30 minutes of Wii Fit Yoga, and did some window shopping. Oh and I've had so much water today it's ridiculous. Hence the title - I'm a fish.

Dinner was late and light. A large sweet potato topped with cinnamon and a little bit of leftover brown rice.


We are leaving soon to see the midnight showing of Inception at the IMAX theater downtown. It looks awesome! Anyone else planning on seeing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment