Monday, June 28, 2010

It has been 148 days...

....since I last played Wii Fit. That's so sad! Considering the heat, I decided on doing some balance games and yoga on my Wii Fit tonight. I spent about 40 minutes on it and was still a sweaty mess. I miss central air right about now....

For dinner I made portobello mushrooms stuffed with diced tomatoes and onions, basil and oregano, and topped with a little fresh mozzarella.  However they ended up being like appetizer size AND I only had one.



So considering the peapod order is being delivered tomorrow and we are low on food, I opted for a non-dinner like option. A container of plain nonfat Chobani with cinnamon mixed in and a little bowl of Kashi Cinnamon Harvest. They are little cinnamon mini-wheats!


It wasn't a very colorful option but it was tasty! Back to work at NuVal tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment