Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cleaning and Procrastination

This morning I went grocery shopping with my mom. I sipped on a coffee with nonfat milk and Truvia on the way there. For the sales we made several different stops. Mid trip I grabbed a banana right after it went on the scanner LOL I didn't even wait for us to take the groceries out of the store! At Price Chopper I showed my mom the NuVal scores and got her to "trade up" some items, including spaghetti sauce. d

We got home and only missed a couple minutes of DAYS. I'm a little disappointed with the daytime emmy nominations but I'm stoked that James Scott is nominated for outstanding lead actor! I really hope he wins it :) Lunch was leftover stir fry and brown rice. Yeah there was still some of that left, ugh. No one else is eating it so I figured I should try to finish it up.

My dad wanted oatmeal raisin cookies so I modified the recipe on the oat box. With no specific measurements the ingredients included
  • quick rolled oats
  • oat bran flour
  • 50/50 whole wheat & white flour
  • baking soda
  • cinnamon
  • 1 egg + 1 white
  • canola oil
  • honey
  • brown sugar
  • almond extract
  • walnuts
  • raisins
  • nonfat milk
I think that was everything. My dad didn't complain about how they turned out so that is good. Though he did mention wanting maple syrup.....I just don't know haha. I ended up eating 4 of those cookies today! I also had a granny smith apple for a snack.

Dinner was a turkey burger on a whole wheat bun with onion, tomato, and avocado along with a side of sweet potato fries. I only ate about 3/4 of my burger though because it kept falling apart and I got annoyed.

Cleaning for today included giving Lena a bath and finally cleaning up my room. I still have to clean up all the dog hair in the bathroom so my dad doesn't throw a fit hehe

I'm heading back to Boston in the morning! I will finally get to properly charge my phone and my camera battery! OMG, my other dilema.....last night I took the battery out of my phone and then when I turned it back on it asked for my lock code! I set it when I first got the phone just playing around and now I have no idea what it is. I tried every combination I can think of but it is useless. Ugh....So now my boyfriend is going to try to fix it when I get back to Boston. It's just one thing after another I swear!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I hate phone troubles!! I always forget my passwords. Even when I set it to something really really simple like 0000, I'll still forget it!

    ReplyDelete